Do you ride in a wide range of winter conditions? Dillinger is one of the best winter fat bike tires for mixed conditions, thanks to its balance of speed and traction to help you stick to your line without slowing you down. And with optional studs, you’ll never slip, slide, or lose control on ice.
- Fast-rolling center tread for carrying speed
- Large, braced side lugs for predictable cornering performance
- Available with 168 Large Concave Carbide Aluminum Studs, 168 Carbide Steel Studs, or a custom-studdable tread for tuning your own stud pattern
- 60 TPI and 120 TPI casing options
- Tubeless-ready for supple ride quality, more grip, and weight savings
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend using this product with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.